Australian Nursing Federation, Melbourne, VIC
The project brief was to extend the existing building by three levels, creating an eight storey purpose built office tower. A detailed Interior Space Planning and Concept Design was required to facilitate the integrated fitout for the new construction works at 540 Elizabeth Street, Hawthorn Campus.
The design includes:
- Office workspace and facilities for ANF staff to be located on levels four, five and six with inter-connecting internal stairs between floors;
- Maximised natural light for staff;
- ANF reception area on level five;
- Conference facility with kitchen function to level seven;
- Quality client meeting rooms, adjacent to the reception area;
- Comfortable and efficient working environment that allows for future growth;
- Centralised storage facilities for work files and stationery;
- Provide improved facilities including workstations and lunch areas;
- Provide Meeting rooms to each floor;
- Nursing Laboratory; and
- Provision for future growth of the union.