County Court of Victoria
Completion | 2019
Our recent workplace project for County Court of Victoria involves a new fitout for Registry offices.
The design process focused primarily on four key areas: New Technology, Accommodating 4G Workforce (four generations in the workforce), Sustainability and Staff Wellbeing.
- Customer Service Centre (CSC) designed workspace for court users, consisting of a resource hub with computer access, printing, scanning and charge point facilities;
- Designing an activity-based workplace with a combination of open plan, enclosed offices and communal spaces;
- Improving the communal kitchen;
- Open offices and enclosed spaces with decentralised breakout or work areas, focusing on indoor greenery, improved acoustics and natural light to promote wellbeing;
- Furnishing the space in an adaptable way to accommodate the changing needs of staff; and
- Designing fit to purpose core business multipurpose rooms including quiet space, interview rooms.